Six seasons coffee
Millennial Coffee Kit Double walled mug + 50g Instant Coffee + Set Of 2 Coasters )
- These light weight double wall, insulated Tea and Coffee cups are perfect for cappuccino, latte, espresso, tea, juice, iced beverages, or smoothies. Each cup holds 250 ML
- Lead-free high quality handmade Borosilicate-glass with Microwave and dishwasher-safe.
- EASY TO GRIP HANDLE- The double wall glass mugs with handle are designed to keep your hands cool with hot drinks and free of condensation with chilled glassware beverages.
- Exquisite Piece of Art Either to Use at Home, Office and a Unique Gifting Idea! Microwave Safe. Color: Transparent
- Sip In Luxury With High quality and most trending Double walled mug
50 g Instant Coffee
Double walled cup
Set of two coasters
High speed frother
How Many cups can be made with 50g coffee?
You can have over 25 cups of coffee with our 50 gram Instant Coffee jars.
How many cups can be made with 100g coffee?
You can have over 50 cups of coffee with our 100 gram Instant Coffee jars.
Where is the Coffee sourced from?
The coffee is sourced from the Ethiopian Farms. We promise 100% good quality and flavour with every sip you take.
Is the Coffee Keto Friendly or Vegan?
Yes, all Six Seasons instant coffee flavours are Keto Friendly and suitable for people who have adopted a Vegan Lifestyle.
Can this be used for Cold Coffee as well?
Yes all Six Seasons Instant Coffee Flavours can be utilised all year round, whether its a hot cuppa or ice blended coffee. Relish cafe style coffee at home with Six Seasons.
What is the shelf life of the instant coffee?
Our instant coffee has a shelf life of 24 months. However, we would advise you to consume it within 3 months of breaking the seal.
Is the coffee vegan and gluten free?
Yes, our instant coffee is vegan, gluten-free and perfect for those following a keto lifestyle.
How to operate the hand frother?
Step 1 – Open the lid which is right above the frother.
Step 2- Insert 2 AA batteries.
Step 3 – now close the lid and press the ON button.
When to use the hand frother while making coffee?
Step 1 – take a mug and mix coffee and sugar (optional).
Step 2 – pour about 20ml of water into the mug so that the mixture is just about submerged in the water.
Step 3 – run the frother for 30seconds. Move the frother up and down until foamy bubbles form.
Step 4 – you can now pour this foamy mix on hot or cold water / milk.
Step 5- Your home-made café like coffee is now ready to drink!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.