A café mocha, also called mocaccino, is a chocolate flavoured warm beverage and a variant of café latte. It’s chocolaty, caffeinated in equal parts and just perfect for a cosy weather.
- 45ml hot water
- 1 tbsp Six Seasons Brazillian Mocha coffee
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 cup milk
- Add 45ml hot water in a glass.
- Then add a tablespoon of Six Seasons Brazillian Mocha instant coffee and cocoa powder for that chocolaty flavor.
- Add sugar as per taste and mix it using Six Seasons high speed frother.
- Once the frothy coffee mix is ready, top that mix on a cup of hot milk.
- You may add chocolate syrup/ marshmallows to enhance the taste even more!
Vietnamese iced coffee
It is a Vietnamese version of cold coffee. It is nothing but a combination of coffee, condensed milk and lots of ice cubes. In the afternoon when we start feeling sluggish, a Vietnamese iced coffee is the perfect “pick-me-up”.
- 1 cup of water
- 1-2 tbsp of Six Seasons Sensation or any of our flavoured Coffee as per choice
- 2 tbsp sweetened condensed milk (or amount to taste)
- Ice cubes
- Add 2 tbsp of Six Seasons Sensation coffee into a mug with 45ml water and mix it using Six Seasons signature frother. Then top it off with some more water and set aside.
- Take a serving glass, add 2 tablespoons of condensed milk, pour the coffee mix in it and, ice cubes, and mix well.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!.
PRE WORKOUT COFFEE
Black coffee is the most preferred drink for weight loss and for all the right reasons. Black coffee contains an element called chlorogenic acid , which is known to speed up weight loss. One can have this drink 30 mins before their workout.
- 1 ¼ cup of water,
- 1-2 tbsp of Six Seasons Pre-Workout Intense coffee
- 5 inch cinnamon stick,
- 1 tbps honey(optional)
- Add water to a pan and keep it on medium flame.
- Add cinnamon stick and coffee powder to the pan and let it come to boil.
- Simmer it for a while until water reduces to just 1 cup.
- Strain the black coffee in a cup and mix in honey(optional) as per your taste.
- Ready to serve!
Avoid using sugar as a sweetener, instead use Stevie or honey.
Dalgona Coffee (also known as Whipped Coffee or Desi Cappuccino) is a coffee preparation made from whipped, sweetened instant coffee beat into a thick foam. The drink was the subject of a viral internet challenge in early 2020.
- Six Seasons instant coffee
- hot water
- And milk.
- Add Coffee, sugar and hot water into a bowl
- Whisk it until it reaches creamy, velvety and stiff peak status
- This whipped coffee is then dolloped onto your choice of cold or warm milk
Iced caramel latte
Iced caramel latte takes no more than a minute to make and you don’t need any special skills to make it. It’s the perfect coffee drink for summer!
- 200ml milk
- Six Seasons Hazelnut coffee
- Vanilla essence
- Caramel syrup
- Ice cubes
- Pour about 50ml water, coffee, vanilla essence and about 2 tablespoons of caramel sauce into a mug and mix with well using Six Seasons frother.
- Take a serving glass, and line the glass with some caramel syrup for dressing.
- Add milk to the serving glass and add 2-3 ice cubes.
- Transfer the coffee mix into the serving glass.
- Top it off with some whipped cream and some more caramel syrup (optional step).